These muffins make a great breakfast or snack. They are banana sweetened and totally versatile to add whatever add-ins you like. They are moist and simple to prepare in a blender or food processor.
3 large Bananas
3 cups of Almond Flour
A dash of Cinnamon
A dash of Salt
1 Tsp. pure Vanilla Extract
1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder
1 Tsp. Baking Soda
Additional add-ins: I used cacao nibs, pumpkin seeds, hemp protein powder, and goji berries. (I used about a tbsp of each.) But feel free to add chocolate chips, cranberries, or whatever you have on hand.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare your muffin tins with liners or oil.
- Throw your bananas, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and powder in your blender or food processor.
- Next, add in your almond flour and pulse until combined. You will probably need to scrape down the sides, but you got this.
- Add-ins can now be added and stirred in. You may want to gently fold these with a spoon.
- I used a 1/4 cup measuring cup to add the batter to the muffin tins. I sprinkled mine with the shredded coconut.
- Cook for about 30 minutes or until gently browned. Let cool and store in the fridge in an airtight container. Happy snacking!
Looking for other recipes to use up those bananas?
Have you tried banana ice cream? Check out this recipe